NVX80 Motion Detector with Anti-Mask and SeeTrue
High End Motion Detector with Anti-Mask and SeeTrue™ Technology for Indoor / Outdoor Use
- Paradox SeeTrue™ technology significantly improves detection response for both IR and microwave (MW) sensor technologies greatly decreasing false alarms.
- Paradox Active IR anti-mask recognizes the degradation of lens clarity and objects blocking the main lens within 30 cm of the detector.
- 8 detection channels:
– 2x Quad PIR for short and long range detection (4 channels)
– 1x Independent Quad PIR for Creep Zone Detection (2channels)
– 1x 2-Output MW antenna (2 channels)
- MW Anti-mask allows for detection of close proximity movements (0.75 m – 2 m / 2.4 ft – 6.5 ft) – this close proximity range is adjustable.
- Paradox’s proven Pet Immunity active for false alarm rejection in the short and medium detection ranges (note: Creep Zone detection neutralized).
- 3rd generation Paradox digital detection technology delivering improved detection and false alarm rejection.
- 15 m x 15 m / 50 ft x 50 ft coverage > 3 m x 3 m / 10 ft x 10 ft Creep Zone protection
- Easy Slide installation
- Color OLED display featuring menu-driven, intuitive screens
- Comprehensive diagnostics: individual testing for PIR, MW and anti-mask technologies
- SoloTest for easy walk test execution
- Three configurable relay outputs – these outputs are also reported by the Digiplex EVO bus
- Sleek, vandal-resistant design and tough construction
- EN 50131 Grade 3
- Product Code:AL-NVX80